News from the Chicago Chapter
Four Property Management Leaders Take Oath as 2020 IREM Chicago Executive Council During Luncheon and Meeting October 30
Four Chapter Past Presidents on Hand During Event at Chicago Botanic Garden
Four commercial property managers representing a diverse cross-section of the industry were formally installed as the Executive Council for the IREM Chicago Chapter at a luncheon and meeting October 30.
The Installation Ceremony was conducted by Kris Haskins, CPM®, the 2019 Chapter President and a newly-installed IREM Regional Vice President. During her remarks, Haskins noted that the incoming leadership team was poised to meet the challenges ahead.
Those serving the Chapter in 2020 are:
- Angela Aeschliman, CPM®, President, The Missner Group
- Steve Schimmel, CPM®, President-Elect, McLennan Property Management
- Colleen Needham, CPM®, ARM®, Treasurer, Draper and Kramer, Incorporated
- Natalie Drapac, CPM®, Secretary, Community Specialists
In brief remarks, Aeschliman said the Executive Council was prepared to improve the member experience in the year ahead and asked for support from the membership. “Help us grow the chapter, and we’ll help you grow as well,” she noted.
Aeschliman told the 70 members, Industry Partners and guests in attendance that plans were underway for the 2020 IREM Chicago PREMIER Awards, scheduled for March 6. The 2020 event will feature a Roaring ‘20s theme.
The event was held in the Nichols Hall at the Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe. These past Chapter presidents were on hand.
- Susan Glenn-Salerno, CPM® -- 1992
- Shari Vass, CPM® -- 2006
- June McCrory, CPM® -- 2015
- Angela Aeschliman, CPM® -- 2017
- Kris Haskins, CPM® -- 2019
These IREM Industry Partners and their representatives sponsored the October meeting and luncheon:
- American Technologies Inc.
- Building Services of America – Mike Jaskulski & Julie Pariss
- Inside Out Painting – Ally LaHood & Liz Khalil
- Painters USA, Inc. -- Craig Nichols & Ryan Thomas
- Rabine Group -- Bill Shanko & Aaron Bonnes
- Smart Elevators -- Suzy Martin & Mark Christensen
- Sound Incorporated -- Michael Banish & Matt Majic
- Swanson, Martin & Bell – Joe Kincaid & David Goles
- United States Alliance Fire Protection – Tim Farmer & Ashley Andryzak
- XFINITY Communities – Andy Schnack & Javier Jugo
- Xtreme Fire Protection